When you team up with image.works for your organization’s marketing, you partner with a whole team of driven individuals ready to make your campaign a success. Because you have direct access to every member of your team, it’s helpful to understand who’s who.
Your Account Executive
Likely the first person you speak to at image.works, your account exec manages your account with us.
Your account exec is the person to turn to for:
- Questions about the feasibility of a new project
- Ordering new projects
- Questions about pricing, sizing and paper stock
- How to implement a new program such as onboarding or marketing automation
- Developing specific strategies for a project such as incentives or target audience radius
Your Marketing Project Coordinator
Handling schedules and timelines, your MPC manages your projects at image.works.
Your MPC is the person to turn to for:
- Turnaround times on projects
- Project status/update
- Questions/comments about shipping and mailing lists
When a project begins, you’ll work with your copywriter to develop content direction and copy points, ensuring the piece is on point and on brand.
Your copywriter is the person to turn to for:
- Content and copy questions and concerns
- Development of a specific theme or tone
- Expanding on a campaign strategy or idea
- Help with writing articles or content
The main person you work with during the proofing process, your designer helps execute your vision. You’ll send all logos, branding guides and images directly to your designer.
Your designer is the person to turn to for:
- All image, formatting and style concerns
- Edits and changes to a proof
- Questions about colors, fonts and resolution
- Giving final approval to complete a project
When you partner with image.works, your team stays the same for every project and will get to know you, your company and your goals. Working with the same team also ensures brand consistency across every campaign and marketing piece.
What to learn more? Click here to request a quote.