My, what a journey it has been. It goes without saying that 2020 is a year we’ll never forget. A global pandemic, economic upheavals…the list of challenges goes on and on. But despite the difficulties we encountered in 2020, the image.works team managed to adapt, persevere and make it a banner year for our company and clients. Check out our highlights below.
Facts and Figures
The numbers don’t lie – it was a busy year at image.works! As of November 2020, our team had:
• Welcomed 106 new clients
• Created 338 publications (newsletters and annual reports)
• Sent 3,282,810 direct mail letters and postcards
• Designed 987 emails
• Developed 129 landing pages
• Helped clients generate 7,982 new trackable leads with Marketing Automation
Throughout the pandemic, our goal at image.works has been to keep our staff members safe while continuing to support our clients. Over the past several months, we:
• Adjusted to remote work environments
• Followed in-office guidelines regarding social distancing and masks
• Transitioned from in-person meetings to virtual meetings via Zoom
Amidst all these changes, we were able to meet our clients’ marketing needs and even go above and beyond by creating 176 pandemic-related marketing messages for those we serve. (Clearly, we’re a partner you can count on in good times as well as bad.)
New Offerings: Digital Marketing and Animations
Want to grab more eyes online? Look to image.works! We now offer digital marketing to help you connect with consumers where they’re surfing and scrolling. Services include:
• Search Engine Advertising: Target the right search keywords (on sites such as Google™ and Bing), create ads that get clicks or calls, and track your ROI.
• Social Media Advertising: Enhance your digital presence and raise awareness of your brand through paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
• Retargeting Ads: Capitalize on ad spend dollars by getting your site visitors to return. We’ll follow them around online – displaying your ads while they’re on other websites or their own social media!
Plus, we can help you better capture attention and make lasting impressions with another new product we introduced in 2020 – animations! Use this versatile marketing tool to:
• Highlight product and service promotions
• Share online and mobile banking demonstrations
• Enhance your storytelling and branding efforts
• And more
View our animation samples today at: Samples.IWAnimations.com
From all of us at image.works, we offer our sincere thanks for allowing us to serve you in 2020. It is a privilege to assist with your marketing initiatives, and we look forward to contributing our time and talents to many more projects in 2021. Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year!